... sighed Lord Bryon - but Himself and I aren't quite ready to join him yet. In the story of our weekend, (thanks, bro!), we roved aplenty ...
- lunched in the company of a bronzed gentleman in the courtyard of the wonderful Beetroot Tree Gallery and admired their cosy indoor seating right beside a clutch of pretty bags and scarves
- pondered the equinine garb on our way to the river (any idea what it's for?)
- chortled our way through a sparking performance of the Mikado (with the Three Little Maids and the Lord High Exectutioner)
- snapped the approaching rainstorm on the way back from our walk
- caught up finally after a long gap with a much-loved friend
- admired the shadows at our feet
- bought some postcards of Ingrid's lovely work
- indulged in panacotta-and-wild-berry ice-cream back at the gallery, in the their secret garden - after Himself had a head-shaving encounter with some hanging scultures
I'm wondering whether to join Rinda's intriguing Scavenger Hunt: items to be captured seem to be crossing my path serendipitously - or is it just a case of selective attention after reading the list? Oh, and we did fit in a long walk in the early morning sunshine ...
And if you're wondering whether I succumbed to temptation in the gallery's art and craft supplies section, I am going to have to confess to purchasing ... Hmm, I might be using it by Wednesday, so can I fill you in then? Happy Monday-ing :).